Proudly being offered FOR SALE for the first time in over 17 years. Immaculately kept, appointed and improved, this home is ready for the astute home
Proudly being offered FOR SALE for the first time in over 17 years. Immaculately kept, appointed and improved, this home is ready for the astute home owner looking for great entertaining, excellent position and a thoughtful layout with easy potential scope for future extension. Located in leafy and elevated Boronia Avenue you will hardly believe you're just 7kms from the hustle and bustle of Brisbane CBD.
Ready to go with everything being thought of, you will enjoy a home that allows you to sit back, relax and start living. Freshly painted both internally and externally, peace of mind with gutters replaced and gutter guard installed and new carpets in all of your well-appointed bedrooms.
- Sought-after neighbourhood and neighbours.
- Large open plan living flows beautifully while you entertain in style with front to back outdoor living, perfect for all year round.
- Spacious master suite offers direct access to large two way bathroom, robe and private leafy vistas.
- Elevation with beautiful breezes plus essential air conditioned living and master for those hot Summer days. Fans throughout all bedrooms and living, including big back deck.
- Creature comforts also include fly screens, ornate metal window furnishings and Crimsafe, keeping you safe and secure.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION... Just a short stroll to shops, Toohey Forest, leafy parks and within catchment to sought-after local primary and secondary school. Only a short 10 minute drive to Brisbane CBD, this inner-city home is so well connected, yet peaceful and private. Only 1.1k to express Holland Park West BusWay, where you can catch a bus in PEAK HOUR and be in the city in less than 15 minutes (faster than driving)! With easy airport access and short 15 minute commute via the cross city tunnels. Close to and easily accessible to major Brisbane Universities, private schooling, Velo way, cafes, restaurants and so much more. This location really does tick ALL the boxes.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection at a time that suits you - call or email Jerri and her team, they would love to hear from you; otherwise we look forward to welcoming you through this weeks scheduled open home times. Thank you.