On the market for the first time in 46 years, this beautifully maintained and loved home is ready for you. Space and extra living is what you will fin
On the market for the first time in 46 years, this beautifully maintained and loved home is ready for you. Space and extra living is what you will find, with clever family layout and room to grow. Clean neutral colour scheme, extra living spaces, big entertaining, 3 spacious bedrooms plus large office and handy rumpus at 2.23m ceiling height- you have the space you have been looking for in the location you've been dreaming of. Quiet cul-de-sac living, nestled into Tarragindi's Toohey Forest and less than 15 minutes to Brisbane CBD, Nathan is the perfect investment both now and for the future.
- Excellent neighbourhood and neighbours in sought-after cul-de sac position.
- Easy maintenance, drought tolerant, landscaped gardens on 564m2 block with fully fenced back yard.
- Elevated to catch the breezes, with vistas of Nathan Ridge and Toohey Forest.
- Entertaining from front to back with over 50m2+ of outdoor entertaining.
- Double car port with additional remote garage and an abundance of additional storage space downstairs, great for the home handy man, or lady.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...
Are you the intuitive and savvy investor? If you're looking for a home that is solid, beautifully maintained and in a great quiet location, just 8.2k from Brisbane CBD!... this home is sweet, neat and complete! Looking forward to welcoming you through 58 Ivymount Street this week, because this one's ready for you!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection at a time that suits you - call or email Jerri and her team, they would love to hear from you; otherwise we look forward to welcoming you through this weeks scheduled open home.