From the moment you turn onto Framont Avenue it's clear this is a special place to call home. Beautiful big established Jacaranda trees line this tigh
From the moment you turn onto Framont Avenue it's clear this is a special place to call home. Beautiful big established Jacaranda trees line this tightly held Avenue, giving extra shade all year round and a spectacular purple display in spring.
Allow your imagination to run wild, built in 1946 with no character listing or restrictions for removal. This forever location gives position, potential and prime Blue Chip qualities rarely found or even available. Flat, quiet, beautifully maintained and ready to go.
- Excellent neighbourhood and neighbours.
- Solid cavity brick with high ceilings and fully restored quality terracotta roof.
- Generous open plan layout with kitchen and large deck perfectly connected to back yard.
- Loved country gardens with fruit trees and herbs in abundance.
- Double carport with additional garage or shed, perfect for the home handyman or lady gardener.
- Private and leafy.
- Excellent block with wide 23 metre frontage.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...Set in one of Holland Park's best streets within catchment to both desirable Cavendish Road High and Holland Park Primary and with easy access to Brisbane's best private schools. Just a short Sunday stroll to an abundance of local cafe's and restaurants, with parks book-ending both the top and bottom of this quiet Avenue, this is bliss.
On the market to sell.
Evening showing, Thursday the 4th of January, 5pm-5.30pm.
Morning showing, Saturday the 6th of January, 11am-11.45am.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection at a time that suits you - call or email Jerri and her team, they would love to hear from you; otherwise we look forward to welcoming you through this weeks scheduled open home times. Thank you.