This secluded and modern home, just minutes from the CBD, is set to impress those who love to entertain or have a growing family. Set over two levels,
This secluded modern family home, just minutes from the CBD, is set to impress those who love to entertain or have a growing family. Set over two levels, the generous downstairs space has multiple living areas with options to change the floor plan to suit your lifestyle.
This is open plan living at it's best with a large, functional kitchen and living areas which boast high ceilings, tinted windows for maximum privacy and cooling, along with captivating greenery in the mature garden.
- Huge, comfortable lounge room and separate dining area, looks out onto spacious outdoor entertaining areas totalling 45m2
- Dedicated office/TV room/Potential 4th bedroom with a powder room nearby
- Upstairs, the King size Master bedroom includes a double built-in closet, TV point and City glimpses
- Two Queen size bedrooms with large built-ins have green outlooks and capture cooling breezes
- Good sized bright ensuite and main bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning throughout keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter
-Tinted windows are throughout this home, allowing for maximum privacy and cooling, all with views of greenery to the lush mature hedging and trees which surround this stunning property
- Only 4 Minutes walk to bus or rail (Park Road rail Station) (Dutton Park Bus Station)
- Located in the catchment for Brisbane State High School & Dutton Park State School. Somerville House and Saint Laurence College are also close by. All within walking distance.
- Close to, Mater private Hospital, Lady Cilento Children's Hospital and Princess Alexandra Hospital are only minutes drive or a short walk.
- 489m2 block with private driveway for this secluded battle-axe block
- A remote double garage has plenty of space for storage and convenient interior access to the living area
- Dedicated Laundry with access to the rear deck. Lots of storage options throughout this home.
Occupying a prime city fringe location, this residence is just a short trip to Southbank, TAFE Queensland, Griffith University & Queensland university (via the Eleanor Schonell bridge).
Being only 3km from the CBD means commuters will love the fast trip to work, along with being in walking distance to the wide array of amenities, restaurants, cafes and The Gabba.
Iconic Woolloongabba is one of Brisbane's most tightly-held suburbs. This "inner-city" gem won't last long.
5 KW solar system, Ducted Vacuum system, BTB Security system, 5000L water tank