The perfect Blank canvas. Bright and light living with all the potential you've been searching for on this 749m2 of flat, leafy, quiet, useable and ve
The perfect Blank canvas. Bright and light living with all the potential you've been searching for on this 749m2 of flat, leafy, quiet, useable and very desirable Holland Park land. This renovated and ready-to-go inner city pad combines convenience, sought-after location and easy living.
- RARE solid cavity brick construction, double insulated, keeping you cool in the Summer and warm in the Winter + NEW split system air conditioning.
- The heart of every great home, your spacious kitchen offers gleaming stone bench tops, quality Bosch dishwasher, large breakfast bar, Blanco oven and cooktop and excellent connection both now and for the future.
- Freshly painted, the crisp modern palette is accentuated by handsomely aged, stunning polished floor boards.
- Great layout with living from front to back.
- Well-appointed, light filled bedrooms feature storage, ceiling fans, quality blinds and window furnishings.
- Creature comforts also include fly screens and Crimsafe, keeping you safe from all the bugs and bad guys.
- Fully fenced massive 749m2 with side access to new backyard shed offers storage, space and ease of access for your future renovations or extensions.
- The perfect blank canvas, beautifully maintained from tip to toe, 218 Beddoes Street is ready to enjoy.
- Desirable location and elevation. Quiet and private with potential.
We invite you to come and fall in love...
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION... Within catchment to excellent local high (sought-after Cavendish Road High) and primary schools, just a short stroll to leafy local parks, cafes, library and convenience. Only 8 minutes to major shopping centres all this less than 15 minutes to Brisbane CBD!
With nothing to do and all the space in the world on 749m2, you will truly enjoy inner city living at its best.
* Enjoy, 218 Beddoes Street is NBN ready, arriving 3rd of November
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection at a time that suits you - call or email Jerri and her team, they would love to hear from you; otherwise we look forward to welcoming you through this weeks scheduled open home times. Thank you.