Dual living and perfect connection, the choices are yours. Two full houses combine seamlessly to create one beautiful BIG family home. With light
Dual living and perfect connection, the choices are yours.
Two full houses combine seamlessly to create one beautiful BIG family home. With light and bright living, spectacular low-maintenance gardens and multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, you will be spoilt for choice and have the space you desire.
The ultimate family lifestyle is key...
- All of your living both upstairs and downstairs is large, light filled and open plan, thoughtfully designed, connecting to big outdoor decks with leafy garden vistas.
- The Chef's of the home will be happier with two, large and bright with crucial breakfast bars, the choice of cooking with gas or electric, and spacious family layout.
- Handsomely aged, stunning polished floor boards run throughout, and combine with your crisp neutral palette.
- Keeping you cool with beautiful breezes and air conditioning to both of the main bedrooms and the living area downstairs with fans to every other room.
- Spacious bedrooms all well-appointed, featuring built in wardrobes, plantation shutters and quality window furnishings. Master suite offers walk in robe and generous double sink ensuite.
- Storage in abundance with numerous options through every space.
- Professionally landscaped with lush, drought tolerant, low-maintenance gardens + 15000L of rain water for easy care. Enjoy peace of mind while children and animals play freely in your fully fenced yard.
- Electric remote drive with side access and double car port, convenient access to both upstairs and downstairs.
- Dedicated shed, perfect for recreational and artistic pursuits with ample power supply and lighting.
- Sought-after Mount Gravatt, excellent neighbourhood, cul-de-sac living on a beautiful quiet street.
- Quiet, flat and ideal 622m2 only 8kms and 10minutes from Brisbane City.
Come and fall in love...
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION... Amidst an abundance of cafes, restaurants, shopping, lifestyle and convenience, 60 Middleton Street shines. Take a stroll and get a bottle of milk or that loaf of bread, also enjoy local Chinese, Thai and Japanese cuisines. Conveniently located to Griffith University and easy access to local gym + the abundance of walking and mountain biking tracks through Toohey Forest. A myriad of transport options and Brisbane's best state and private schooling options all on your doorstep. Easy access to the City and the Gold Coast, all a breeze.
You will truly enjoy inner city living and family lifestyle at it's best.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection at a time that suits you - call or email Jerri and her team, they would love to hear from you; we look forward to welcoming you through this weeks scheduled open home times. Thank you.