Light and bright living flows through elevated ceilings and contemporary open-plan spaces. The Brisbane lifestyle is key with private leafy vistas tha
Light and bright living flows through elevated ceilings and contemporary open-plan spaces. The Brisbane lifestyle is key with private leafy vistas that open to excellent outdoor entertaining and lush low-maintenance landscaping. This stylish inner city pad combines convenience, entertaining and sought-after location in Brisbane's prestigious Tarragindi.
- Character accents compliment modern living and space. Quality plate cornering throughout your 9 foot ceilings, French doors, front entrance verandah and original 1950's metal work.
- Host all of your friends and family, enjoy great outdoor entertaining, delivering home-made delights from your very own pizza oven.
- Your large kitchen features stunning stone benches, that compliment in house entertaining and are the hub of every great home. RARE great views from your kitchen to the back yard- perfect for children.
- Crisp neutral palette accentuates the warm rich colour of handsomely aged hardwood timber floorboards.
- Two large bedrooms, well-appointed with excellent storage, soft leafy breezes, ceiling fans and mirrored built-in wardrobes.
- Relax and unwind, soak away the day and enjoy your claw foot bathtub.
- Cool breezes and air conditioning compliment the easy Australian lifestyle.
- Downstairs offers the additional bathroom, dedicated office/study space and storage in abundance; the options are endless.
- Fully fenced 607m2m2 with double lock up garage.
- For the budding green thumb, your very own veggie patch.
- Immaculately maintained and ready to go, just sit back, relax and enjoy.
We invite you to fall in love with this beautiful home...
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION... Amidst an abundance of cafes, restaurants, leafy parks and convenience, 12 Elliot Street shines. Express transport options, Toohey Forest, sought-after local schools. Only 7 kms and a short 10 minute drive to Brisbane CBD! This inner-city home is so well connected, yet quiet and peaceful. Close to and easily accessible to major Brisbane Universities, private schooling options and so much more.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection at a time that suits you - call or email Jerri and her team, they would love to hear from you; otherwise we look forward to welcoming you through this weeks scheduled open home times. Thank you.