Built in the swinging 1960's and being sold for the first time in 54 years, this gorgeous home is sweet, neat and complete. Freshly painted with re-pl
Built in the swinging 1960's and being sold for the first time in 54 years, this gorgeous home is sweet, neat and complete. Freshly painted with re-plastered interior walls and newly polished floors, you can sit back, relax and let your imagination run wild while you enjoy light, bright living, soft leafy breezes and an easy blank canvas for you to enjoy. Set on 658m2 and in one of Tarragindi's most private and quiet enclaves, this sought-after inner-city pocket is a rare find.
- Quiet, family friendly neighbourhood with great neighbours in one of Tarragindi's quietest locations!
- Large well appointed bedrooms offering built-in storage, fans and leafy vistas.
- Solid hard wood timber frame, built to last and perfect for future ease of renovation. Do anything and everything...lift, extend, build under, build new, you decide.
- Tidy bathroom with new vanity and gorgeous original terrazzo stone flooring.
- Plenty of storage and potential for growth with additional downstairs space.
- BIG back yard, this is your blank canvas backing onto parkland with potential side access.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION... Just a short stroll to local cafes, shops, restaurants, leafy parks and sought-after local schools. Only 7 kms and a short 10 minute drive to Brisbane CBD! This inner-city home is so well connected, yet quiet and peaceful. Close to and easily accessible to major Brisbane Universities, private schooling, excellent express transport, bikeway, busway and so much more.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection at a time that suits you - call or email Jerri and her team, they would love to hear from you; otherwise we look forward to welcoming you through this weeks scheduled open home times. Thank you.