On the market for the first time in 59 years, this exquisite home has been meticulously kept and looked after. Located at the apex of prestigious Clif
On the market for the first time in 59 years, this exquisite home has been meticulously kept and looked after. Located at the apex of prestigious Clifton Hill Precinct, offering commanding mountain and green views of Tarragindi Forest Reservoir.
Step back in time with 1960's flare running throughout this meticulously kept home, built to last this solid property offers the perfect blank canvas in the perfect position.
- Ideal and sought-after large frontage and North facing aspect. Warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- Big and beautiful, private and leafy, 670m2 of establish, cared for gardens with side access, located at the high-point of Beverley Hill Street.
- Excellent neighbourhood and neighbours.
- Storage in abundance both upstairs and downstairs.
- Space throughout with large open-plan living, breakfast room and reading room plus three well appointed bedrooms, all with a leafy outlook.
- Massive rumpus room with more entertaining and even more space than you've been looking for.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION...only 7kms from Brisbane CBD, everything is within reach! Just a short stroll to bush walking, parks, local cafes, restaurants, express transport and great connection to local and private schools.
++ building and pest inspection is available for your convenience ++
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection at a time that suits you - call or email Jerri, she would love to hear from you!