Situated in a highly sought after location and with every convenience at your fingertips, this hugely appealing and much loved family home is being of
Situated in a highly sought after location and with every convenience at your fingertips, this hugely appealing and much loved family home is being offered to the market for the very first time.
With major renovations completed yet still allowing room for you to add further value, this well maintained home offers you quality and plenty of space. Upstairs boasts charming character features and gorgeous polished timber floors throughout the traditional living and dining areas. The bespoke kitchen has a clever design that maximises both space for storage and precious casual family time and the natural stone bench tops and premium Miele appliances are superb inclusions that you will love. Outdoor living will also be thoroughly enjoyed here with a large private entertaining area flowing from the central kitchen.
Three built in bedrooms, the renovated main bathroom and an ideal space for a study or craft room are also key features of the upper level.
Downstairs, a rumpus room with wet bar and second bathroom is an ideal indoor entertaining space. Or, re-purpose this huge open room as your heart desires.
The double garage is also oversized and incorporates extra storage space or a workshop. There is even more bonus space in the backyard with a detached and fully powered multi- purpose room that lends itself to a super duper cubby house or a separate study or more safe storage.
There is so much to discover here, you simply must inspect. We look forward to welcoming you to 30 Ginahgulla Street Mount Gravatt East.
Summary of features:
- 3 bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-in cupboards
- 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs including spa bath, 1 downstairs)
- Air-conditioning (upstairs and downstairs living areas and Master bedroom)
- Renovated kitchen and upstairs bathroom
- Miele kitchen appliances including pyrolytic oven and ceramic hob
- Natural stone throughout the kitchen and main bathroom
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Downstairs rumpus with second bathroom
- Study nook and large laundry area
- Detached multi-purpose room with power
- Ceiling insulation
- Silky oak internal staircase
- Private and well established gardens, fully fenced block
- Garden shed
- Double garage with extra storage/workshop area
- Full security
- 2 x water tanks (5000L & 3000L)
- Plenty of additional storage cupboards throughout
- Seville Road State Primary School Catchment
- Cavendish Road State High School Catchment
'This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.'