This stunning family home is being offered for sale for the first time in 51 years. Built in 1960 this beautifully constructed, solid hard wood timber
This stunning family home is being offered for sale for the first time in 51 years. Built in 1960 this beautifully constructed, solid hard wood timber home has been doted upon. As neat as a pin, 42 Barmore Street has been meticulously kept, from the well cut lawns to the freshly painted hardwood timber boards. Charm and character abound with ornate plaster cornering, immaculate large rooms and hall space, an abundance of storage and gorgeous tightly fitted hardwood timber floor boards run throughout.
Elevation and private leafy vistas at the high point of sought-after Barmore Street, ideally situated on your perfectly positioned, quiet 625m2 block with loved landscaped gardens and large flat back yard; plenty of space for your future pool or the family cricket game.
- Excellent neighbourhood with excellent neighbours.
- Light, bright open plan living and dining with French doors and gorgeous long timber windows, all in immaculate condition.
- Large eat-in family kitchen offers plenty of storage space, gas cooking and connection to both formal living and family room.
- Additional living with family room or rumpus (all on one level), offering plenty of room for hobbies, work space or entertaining.
- Spacious bedrooms, well-appointed with excellent built in storage, master offering huge floor space, perfect for your future plans.
- It's the things you can't see that truly add value, like being fully re-plumbed with quality copper piping.
- Freshly painted exterior and quality tiled roof.
- Additional office space downstairs, perfect for the home business or children's rumpus.
- Sought-after and ideal 625m2 block with big back yard only 7kms from Brisbane City.
- Tandem garage with more extra space downstairs, great for the home handy man.
- Excellent spacious layout with plenty of storage, living and bedrooms all on one level with extra potential downstairs for growth and expansion if required.
Rarely will you find a home that has been so truly loved, cared for and maintained, so come fall in love and see what you will bring to 42 Barmore Street, Tarragindi.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION... Just a short stroll to shops, Toohey Forest, leafy parks and within catchment to sought-after Wellers Hill Primary school. Only 7 kms and a short 10 minute drive to Brisbane CBD! This inner-city property is so well connected, yet quiet and peaceful. Only 1.2k to express Holland Park West BusWay, where you can catch a bus in PEAK HOUR and be in the city in less than 15 minutes (faster than driving)! Close to and easily accessible to major Brisbane Universities, private schooling, cafes, restaurants and so much more.