With lots of natural light, this top floor apartment offers beautiful breezes and views, all within this sought after and ideal location.- Stylish
Priced to sell with incredible value from top to toe, beautifully built and with the convenience of being in the centre of Mount Gravatt central shopping on your doorstep.
You will enjoy all the perks of top floor living with all the conveniences of being on the ground floor with direct easy access to lift. Catch the breezes with your stunning cool outlook over quiet and central Mount Gravatt and beyond.
- Split system air-conditioning throughout, keeping you cool all Summer and toasty warm this Winter.
- Stone benches, European appliances pendant lighting, stainless steel fittings and luxurious push-close cupboards.
- Exquisite floor to ceiling tiling, master ensuite and internal laundry.
- Storage throughout.
- Crisp neutral colour scheme.
- An abundance of natural light and mountain breezes with elevated views and position.
- Low maintenance lifestyle.
- This small boutique complex is immaculate, with nothing to do...just sit back relax and enjoy.
- Peace of mind with the comfort of low body corporate fees and security throughout.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...
Take a short 200m flat stroll to local cafes, restaurants, shops, chemist and so much more ALL literally just around the corner. If convenience and accessibility is at the TOP of your list, you will enjoy easy and excellent local and express transport to the city or local Garden City Shopping centre.
Confidence with this well-constructed and beautifully appointed apartment, an excellent investment. Only 9k from Brisbane CBD with express transport both North and South located just at the end of the street. Assured rental yield and excellent growth potential, easy to live in and easy to let out!
- Rental valuation $420-440 approx. per/week
- LOW Body Corporate $2,960 approx. per/year
- Rates $286 approx. per/quarter
- Water $227 approx. per/quarter
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT, at a time that suits you. Otherwise we look forward to welcoming you through this weekend's open home. Call or email Jerri and her team, she would love to hear form you.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.