Set on an elevated 760m2 block in a quiet pocket and located just minutes from the Warrigal Square shopping precinct, this outstanding low set is idea
Set on an elevated 760m2 block in a quiet pocket and located just minutes from the Warrigal Square shopping precinct, this outstanding low set is ideal for anyone looking for their first home with space to grow or investors wanting a solid addition for their portfolio.
Bigger than the average 3 bedroom home, you simply must inspect to discover a fantastic floor plan that offers you 3 good sized living areas including the formal lounge & dining rooms, a casual family room off the spacious kitchen plus a huge outdoor living space catering for even the largest of gatherings.
Each of the bedrooms has generous built in wardrobes and air-conditioning while the Master also features an impressively sized ensuite.
Fresh paint throughout, new carpet, solar electricity and a private low maintenance yard adds to the outstanding value of this home that oozes appeal from every angle.
- 3 built-in bedrooms (all air-conditioned)
- 2 bathrooms
- Lounge and dining room
- Casual family room
- Covered outdoor living area (designed to maximise air-flow and privacy)
- Kitchen with breakfast bench and plenty of cupboard space
- Solar electricity
- Separate laundry
- Workshop plus garden shed
- Double automatic garage
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- 2 minutes drive to Warrigal Road State School and shopping precincts
- 2 minutes drive to Gateway Motorway
- 5 minutes drive to the M1
- 7 minutes drive to Westfield Garden City
- 200m walk to Bus stop
- Fully fenced 760m2 block
This simply won't last! Call The Ross Bischoff Team today.