Set on an elevated 652m2 block, this immaculate family home has been thoughtfully designed and lovingly maintained both inside and out. Located in a
Set on an elevated 652m2 block, this immaculate family home has been thoughtfully designed and lovingly maintained both inside and out.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street just minutes walk to both the City Bus stop and the train station, this home offers you a convenient position with space and privacy for all.
Step inside to discover large living areas consisting of a family room, generous lounge/living area and a separate dining room. The family-sized modern kitchen is centrally positioned and has a beautiful outlook over the spacious insulated outdoor living area and the delightful gardens.
The master bedroom is a super-sized private retreat complete with ensuite, walk in robe, air-conditioning and elegant double French doors.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are located towards the rear of the home, are all built in and are serviced by the main bathroom. There is also a separate study with a built-in desk and gorgeous window seat providing additional storage space.
Outside, the low maintenance yard is fully fenced for your children to play safely. A large garden shed is also tucked away. In addition to the double garage, there is bonus space ideal for a trailer, a jetski or even a small car.
Other features throughout include:
• Additional storage space in the garage
• Wiring for additional lighting in the entertaining area
• Renewed kitchen bench tops and cupboards
• Near new carpet in the lounge/living area
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, air-conditioned Master
• Very close proximity to Warrigal Road State School, Runcorn Heights State School, Runcorn State School, Runcorn State High School and Kuraby State and Special Schools.
• Easy access to children's park (directly opposite)
Be quick to inspect. This much-loved family home won't last long.